ГАЗ-2705, ГАЗ-2705 "Kombi"
+ 1. Car nameplate data
2. Specifications and characteristics of cars
3. Controls and devices
+ 4. The engine
- 5. Transmission
Coupling of lever type
Possible malfunctions of coupling and ways of their elimination
Coupling диафрагменного type
+ Kardannaja transfer
+ The back bridge
+ 6. A running gear
+ 7. A steering
+ 8. Brake system
+ 9. An electric equipment
+ 10. A car body
+ 11. Car maintenance service
"Gazelle" Gas-2705>> Transmission>> Coupling>> Coupling of lever type
Coupling of lever type (fig. 5.1) — dry, one-disk, consists of a casing in gathering with a press disk, the lever of deenergizing of coupling, basic plugs, springs and a conducted disk in gathering with frictional overlays.
The casing of coupling 4 is fixed on a flywheel of a cranked shaft by six aligning (special) bolts. The effort of nine double press springs 5 and 6 creates necessary force of a friction on surfaces of frictional overlays and provides transfer of a twisting moment from a flywheel through a casing and press a disk 26 on a conducted disk of coupling and a primary shaft of a transmission. Levers of deenergizing of coupling 25 шарнирно are fixed on a casing by means of spherical adjusting nuts 10 by means of which installation of the ends of levers of deenergizing of coupling in one plane is made also.
The leading disk of coupling at factory is balanced in gathering with cranked shaft and an engine flywheel, therefore at its removal and installation it is necessary to combine labels «0» on a flywheel and a coupling casing.
The conducted disk of coupling (fig. 5.2) is supplied frictional гасителем крутильных the fluctuations, consisting of the steel frictional washer 3 sitting on лысках of a nave 12 and clamped between disk 6 and теплоизолирующей by washer 2. Clearing of fluctuations occurs thanks to a friction between these details at turn of a disk 6 to frictional overlays concerning a nave. A constancy of effort of compression of a washer 3 and consequently, and the constancy of the moment of a friction in гасителе is provided with the lamellar press spring 1 fixed in a flute of a nave of the conducted disk.
External diameter of a frictional overlay of 225 mm, internal — 150 mm, a thickness of an overlay of 3,5 mm. Dimension шлицев naves of a conducted disk 4u23u29 mm, number шлицев — 10.
In the bearing of deenergizing of coupling and муфту the bearing the special greasings which are not demanding replacement during all term of operation of the car are put.
Drive of deenergizing of coupling
The drive of deenergizing of coupling (fig. 5.3 see) — hydraulic, consists of a pendant pedal, the main cylinder, the pipeline and the working cylinder.
The distance from a platform of a pedal to an inclined part of a floor (at the removed rug) should be 185—200 mm. Pedal position is regulated by change of length of a cutting pusher of the main cylinder.
The pedal full speed (including and a free wheeling), providing coupling deenergizing, should make 145—160 mm. A pedal free wheeling — 12—28 mm. It is provided with a design and not regulated.
The main cylinder of a drive of deenergizing of coupling is shown on fig. 5.4. The spring 6 constantly wrings out the piston in extreme back position against the stop in a washer 15. Between a head of a pusher and a spherical hollow on the piston the constant backlash of 0,3-0,9 mm which provides the guaranteed free wheeling of a pedal of deenergizing of coupling is provided.
The working cylinder of a drive of deenergizing of coupling is shown on fig. 5.4. The spring constantly wrings out the piston, a pusher and the external end of a plug of deenergizing of coupling in position at which the bearing of deenergizing of coupling influences with small effort to the ends of levers of deenergizing of coupling, and an external ring of the bearing rotates together with them.
At deterioration of frictional overlays and moving in this connection ends of levers of deenergizing towards a transmission through the same details occur moving of the piston 2 and additional compression of a spring. As rigidity of this spring small поджатие the bearing by the ends of levers of deenergizing increases slightly. Thus, indemnification of deterioration of frictional overlays occurs automatically at the expense of displacement of a working zone of the piston on length of the working cylinder.
Coupling maintenance service
Care of coupling consists in periodic check and доливке in need of a working liquid in a tank of the main cylinder, and also in replacement of overlays of a conducted disk at their deterioration.
The order of filling of a hydrodrive and carrying out of prorolling for removal from it air see in подразд. «Removal, repair and coupling installation». After prorolling it is necessary to check up moving of the external end of a plug by pressing a pedal to the full which than 14 mm should be not less. The smaller size of moving of the end of a plug does not provide full deenergizing of coupling and specifies:
- On air presence in a hydraulic drive of coupling;
- On possible overlapping of a compensatory aperture of the main cylinder by a cuff edge;
- On corking of a compensatory aperture because of a contamination.
In these cases it is necessary to pump over a hydrodrive, to replace a cuff or to wash out the cylinder.
It is possible to judge degree of a deterioration of frictional overlays on distance between a flywheel and a press disk at the included coupling. If this distance makes less than 6 mm it is expedient to remove a conducted disk for survey and replacement of frictional overlays. It is recommended to replace whenever possible thus a conducted disk in gathering with overlays. The distance between a flywheel and a press disk is expedient for checking through 60 000 km. For carrying out of gaugings it is necessary to establish the car on a viewing ditch or the lift and to remove the bottom stamped part картера couplings.
Removal, repair and coupling installation
For carrying out of repair work coupling can be removed from the car, without removing the engine. For this purpose the car should be established on a platform, the lift or a viewing ditch.
For coupling removal it is necessary:
- To disconnect from a transmission the gear change lever for what from within a body to lift to the lever handle an external rubber sealant, to turn away a cap located on a mouth of the mechanism of a gear change, and to pull out the lever upwards;
- To disconnect оттяжную a spring and a cable from the intermediate lever of a drive of a lay brake;
- To remove карданный a shaft (Kardannaja transfer »see«);
— To disconnect from a transmission a flexible cable of a drive of a speedometer and a wire of the switch of light of a backing;
- To turn away two bolts of fastening of the working cylinder to картеру and to lift upwards the working cylinder with a pusher, without disconnecting it from the pipeline;
- To remove a plug of deenergizing of coupling, having turned away a bolt of fastening of a framework of a cover;
- To turn away bolts of fastening and to remove a stamped bottom part картера couplings;
- To remove a connecting arm of a suspension bracket of a pipe of the muffler;
- To disconnect a cross-beam of a back support of the engine from arms of longerons;
- To turn away a nut of hairpins of fastening of a transmission to картеру couplings and to remove a transmission together with муфтой and the bearing of deenergizing of coupling;
- To remove a lining between картером couplings and a transmission;
- To check up presence on a flywheel of the engine and a casing of a press disk of the combined labels «0» if they are absent, to put them;
- Gradually to turn away bolts of fastening of a casing of coupling to a flywheel, turning thus a cranked shaft of the engine;
- To take out conducted and press disks of coupling from картера couplings through the bottom hatch.
For removal of a hydraulic drive from the car it is necessary:
- To disconnect from the working cylinder of deenergizing of coupling the pipeline;
- To merge a liquid from hydraulic system through the disconnected end of the pipeline in a pure vessel;
- To disconnect and remove the working cylinder of deenergizing of coupling and a pusher of the working cylinder;
- To remove оттяжную a spring of a pedal of deenergizing of coupling;
- To disconnect a pusher of the main cylinder from a pedal, to take out two plastic plugs from a pusher eye;
- расшплинтовать and to turn away a nut of an axis of pedals of coupling and a brake;
- To remove from an axis of a pedal of coupling, to take out two plastic plugs from a detail lug;
- To disconnect from the main cylinder of deenergizing of coupling the pipeline and to remove the pipeline;
- To disconnect and remove the main cylinder of deenergizing of coupling.
At dismantling of a casing of coupling in gathering (if there is no special adaptation) it is necessary:
- To make labels on a casing, levers and a press disk, to keep balancing at assemblage;
- To put press a disk on a press table (fig. 5.5), having enclosed under a disk a wooden support that casing paws could move downwards.
On a casing from above to put wooden брусок so that it did not close three nuts of fastening of basic plugs of levers of deenergizing of coupling. Pressing on top брусок, to compress springs and to unload from efforts levers of deenergizing of coupling;
- To turn away a nut of basic plugs of levers of deenergizing of coupling and smoothly to release a press;
- To remove a coupling casing;
- To remove press springs and thermoisolating washers;
- расшплинтовать and to take out axes of levers of deenergizing of coupling from ears of a press disk, to take out needles of bearings;
- расшплинтовать and to take out axes of levers of deenergizing from basic plugs, to take out needles of bearings.
At dismantling of a conducted disk of coupling it is necessary:
- To wring out short moustaches of a press spring демпфера to an exit from grooves from бортовки a frictional washer демпфера and to turn a press spring on 45 °;
- To remove a spring thermoisolating and frictional washers. In need of replacement of frictional overlays it is necessary to drill rivets, without damaging spring plates, and then to beat out them.
At dismantling of the main cylinder it is necessary:
- To uncover and the mesh filter of a tank of the main cylinder;
- To turn out the union of fastening of a tank to the case, to remove a tank and an union lining;
- To remove from the case and to shift to a pusher eye a rubber protective cover;
- To take out from the case of the main cylinder a lock ring of a persistent washer;
- To take out from the case of the main cylinder a persistent washer and a pusher;
- To take out from the case of the main cylinder the piston with cuffs, the piston valve, a returnable spring with the holder. In order to avoid damage of cuffs for piston removal it is necessary to bring compressed air in an aperture of joining of the pipeline.
The union of the main cylinder with a lining at dismantling it is not necessary to turn on, if on the car it was not observed подтекания through it of a working liquid.
At dismantling of the working cylinder it is necessary:
- To disconnect from the working cylinder a rubber protective cover and to take out a pusher together with a cover;
- To remove a cover from a pusher;
- To take out from the case of the working cylinder a lock ring;
- To take out the piston with a cuff from the working cylinder. In order to avoid piston and cuff damage at cylinder dismantling it is necessary to bring compressed air in an aperture of joining of the pipeline to the cylinder;
— To remove from the piston a sealing cuff;
- To take out from the cylinder a spring;
- To turn out from the working cylinder the prorolling valve;
- To remove from the valve a rubber protective cap.
Check of a technical condition of details of coupling.
After dismantling of a detail of coupling it is necessary to wash out and subject carefully to attentive survey, having paid attention to reliability заклепочных of connections, absence of curvature, a deterioration, cracks, забоин both regional ohms on the leader and a permission disks, spring plates, levers, basic plugs, springs, a nave, a casing, a plug of deenergizing of coupling and on other details of the mechanism.
гасителя крутильных fluctuations it is necessary to replace frictional overlays of a conducted disk, and also a frictional washer, if on their surfaces there are traces of an overheat, cracks or strong замасливание, and also if distance from a surface of overlays of coupling to heads of rivets less than 0,2 mm.
The surface of a press disk and flywheel at presence on them задиров and ring рисок can be restored проточкой and polishing.
The size of the layer of metal removed at processing should be such that the thickness of a press disk after processing was not less than 15,6 mm, and a thickness of a flywheel (the size from the processed surface to a plane прилегания to a flange of a cranked shaft) — not less than 27,5 mm. In this case at assemblage for preservation of press effort it is necessary to establish under теплоизолирующие washers in addition steel washers, on a thickness equal to size of the press disk of a layer of metal removed from a surface.
Check of a technical condition of details of a hydraulic drive of deenergizing of coupling.
Details of a hydraulic drive are necessary for washing out carefully in a brake liquid or in spirit, to blow compressed air and to examine.
All rubber condensing cuffs should be soft and elastic. The hardened and inflated cuffs or having on working surfaces вырывы and cracks are unsuitable to the further operation, and it is necessary to replace them.
On mirrors of the worker and the main thing of cylinders should not be рисок, bowls, задиров and considerable износов. Small traces of corrosion and insignificant development of a mirror of the cylinder than 25,15 mm for the working cylinder and no more are supposed to eliminate grinding or хонингованием with a roughness not more low Rа 0,63 and the sizes of internal diameter no more than 22,2 mm for the main cylinder with obligatory application of new cuffs.
On connecting cones and on a carving of unions of pipelines there should not be mechanical damages (cracks, dents, забоин).
The ends of pushers and spherical surfaces of pistons should not have non-uniform development. At correct interface of a pusher to the piston the trace from their contact on a spherical surface of the piston should be in the form of a continuous stain and be in the centre of the specified surface.
At assemblage of a conducted disk of coupling it is necessary:
- приклепать frictional overlays to lamellar springs aluminium rivets. After развальцовки on heads of rivets there should not be anguishes and cracks. The distance from a head of a rivet to an overlay surface should be not less than 1 mm;
- To collect frictional гаситель крутильных fluctuations, for what:
• to establish a frictional washer демпфера and теплоизолирующую a washer;
• to establish a press spring so that two its short moustaches settled down at edges long отбортовок a frictional washer;
• to compress a press spring and to turn it on 45 ° that two its short moustaches have settled down in grooves отбортовки a frictional washer.
The effort of a spring гасителя крутильных fluctuations at compression till the size of 1,5 mm should be 650—800 Н (65—80 кгс).
The conducted disk with new overlays is necessary for checking up on palpation of a plane of a friction (fig. 5.6). Palpation of overlays of the disk, measured at disk edge, should be no more than 0,7 mm. At большей to size of palpation a disk it is necessary to correct by means of special оправки. Then it is necessary to subject a disk to static balancing, applying special balancing грузики which insert into apertures of a plate of a conducted disk and расклепывают. The quantity грузиков should be no more than three. Heads грузиков should be located from outside frictional гасителя крутильных fluctuations.
The admissible disbalance of a conducted disk should be no more than 10 г·см.
Assemblage of a casing with a press disk of coupling is made in an order, the return to dismantling. Thus it is necessary to be convinced that the labels made at dismantling on a casing, a press disk and levers coincide, and press springs are aligned on отбортовкам a casing. For prevention of drop - out of needles from apertures in levers it is necessary to establish rubber balls in diameter of 8,5-8,0 mm or plentifully to grease needles консистентной with greasing. Press springs in order to avoid a warp of a press disk and for creation of necessary press effort should be established only with demanded loading (tab. 5.1) and one group.
Table 5.1. Installation of springs depending on loading
After assemblage to adjust positions оттяжных levers. If there is no the special adaptation, the specified operation can be executed, using the removed flywheel. In this case press a disk collected with a casing of coupling, establish on a working surface of a flywheel. Between a press disk and a flywheel in three places place washers of an identical thickness — 8 mm. Turning or unscrewing adjusting spherical nuts of basic plugs, to achieve, that the size from an end face of a flywheel till the end of each lever was equal (51±0,25) mm (fig. 5.7).
After adjustment зачеканить (раскернить) metal of a shaft of each spherical nut in a cut of a basic plug.
If at assemblage deenergizing levers, a casing or press a disk it is necessary to make static balancing of a casing with a press disk in gathering by drilling of metal from lugs of a press disk, employees for installation of press springs were replaced. Depth of drilling from lug edge should be no more than 25 mm, including a drill cone. An admissible disbalance of a press disk — no more than 25 г·см.
Assemblage гидравлическою a drive of deenergizing of coupling - is made in an order, the return to dismantling. Before assemblage the cylinder mirror should be greased касторовым by oil or a fresh brake liquid.
At assemblage of the main cylinder it is necessary to check up that the returnable spring easily returns the piston in a starting position. Further it is necessary to check up of 0,3-0,5 mm by means of a soft wire in diameter, whether the cuff blocks a compensatory aperture. Use of the main cylinder with the blocked compensatory aperture is inadmissible. At assemblage of the working cylinder it is necessary to be convinced that the spring easily moves the piston in the cylinder.
The sizes of interfaced details of coupling are resulted in tab. 5.2.
Table 5.2. The sizes of interfaced details of coupling
Coupling installation on the car is made in an order, the return to removal. Before coupling installation to put greasing 1—13 in an aperture of the ball bearing of a primary shaft of the transmission established in a flywheel, and to wipe a surface of a friction of a flywheel and a press disk the pure fabric moistened in gasoline. At coupling installation into place conducted disk should be turned frictional гасителем to a flywheel (on a disk there is an inscription "Forward"), and labels on a casing of coupling and on a flywheel should be combined in order to avoid balancing infringement.
At installation it is necessary to centre a conducted disk in relation to an axis of a cranked shaft. For this purpose in шлицевое an aperture of a conducted disk to insert special оправку (fig. 4.100) see so that its end has entered into an aperture of the ball bearing of a flywheel. For this purpose it is possible to use also a primary shaft of a transmission from spare parts.
To tighten bolts of fastening of a casing to a flywheel follows in regular intervals in avoidance коробления a casing the moment 20—25 Н·м (2,0—2,5 кгс·м).
At installation of a plug of deenergizing of coupling to provide correct position of a plug on a spherical support and plug pads on лысках муфты the bearing of deenergizing of coupling, as is shown in fig. 5.1.
Installation of a hydraulic drive of coupling on the car is made in an order, the return to removal.
Filling of a hydraulic drive with a liquid and removal from it air is necessary for making in a following order:
- To fill a tank of the main cylinder with a brake liquid to normal level (15—20 mm below the top edge of a tank);
- To remove a protective cap from a head of the valve of prorolling of the working cylinder and to put on a head a rubber hose;
- To ship the free end of a hose in the brake liquid poured in a glass vessel in capacity not less 0,5 l, filled half;
- To create in system pressure, sharply having pressed 4—5 times with an interval 1—2 seconds a coupling pedal;
- Keeping a pedal pressed, to turn on on 1/2—3/4 turns the valve of prorolling of the working cylinder, watching that the free end of a hose remained shipped in a liquid. The liquid with air vials will leave in a vessel;
- After the liquid expiration in a vessel will stop, to wrap the valve to the full, and then to release a pedal;
- To check up liquid presence in a tank of the main cylinder. Not to suppose during prorolling of decrease in level of a liquid in a tank more than to 2/3 from normal and to add a liquid as required;
- To repeat the specified operations until there will be a hose a liquid without air vials;
- Keeping a pedal pressed, to wrap the valve of prorolling of the working cylinder to the full and then smoothly to release a pedal;
- To remove from a head of the valve a hose and to put on a valve head a rubber cap;
- To add a liquid in a tank of the main cylinder to normal level.
It is impossible to add the liquid which has been let out at prorolling of a hydrodrive as in it air contains in a tank of the main cylinder.