ГАЗ-2705, ГАЗ-2705 "Kombi"
+ 1. Car nameplate data
2. Specifications and characteristics of cars
3. Controls and devices
+ 4. The engine
+ 5. Transmission
- 6. A running gear
+ Suspension bracket
+ Wheels and tyres
+ Naves of back wheels
- Naves of forward wheels
Adjustment of bearings of naves of forward wheels
Replacement of greasing and nave epiploon
+ Beam of a forward suspension bracket and steering draughts
+ 7. A steering
+ 8. Brake system
+ 9. An electric equipment
+ 10. A car body
+ 11. Car maintenance service
прикольные статусы в контакт девочкам
Неделя в ялте зимой: что посмотреть без машины, туризм.
стоматология сургут цены
Mercedes gebrauchtwagen узнать больше.
Еротичний масаж читайте здесь.
"Gazelle" Gas-2705>> Running gear>> Naves of forward wheels>> Replacement of greasing and nave epiploon
Greasing replacement should be made on the removed nave through 36 000 60 000 km of run depending on service conditions. For this purpose it is necessary:
- To remove decorative and internal 7 caps of a nave;
- To weaken nuts of fastening of wheels, then to lift a jack a car wheel, to remove a wheel;
- расшплинтовать a nut of a rotary fist and to turn away it;
- To remove a nave, to wash out it and bearings in kerosene, preliminary having removed old greasing;
- To grease bearings and to fill an internal cavity of a nave with greasing "Litol-24" or "Lits" in number of 75 г on a nave;
- To establish a nave, to wrap a nut, to adjust bearings (as it is specified above), зашплинтовать a nut, to establish an internal cap, a wheel, preliminary to wrap a nut of fastening of a wheel;
- To lower a wheel from a jack. Definitively to tighten nuts of fastening of a wheel the moment 300—380 Н·м (30 38 кгс·м);
- To establish a protective cap.
At epiploon replacement it is necessary to execute operations on removal the naves resulted above. The epiploon follows запрессовывать in a nave in regular intervals. After запрессовки its back party should be in one plane with a nave end face.
The sizes of interfaced details of naves of forward wheels are resulted in tab. 6.3.
Table 6.3. The sizes of interfaced details of naves of forward wheels, mm